Bass Corner / Duos: Bass/Piano etc.
- Almost Everything - Don Friedman Swing (medium up)
- Ballad For Jaco - Jon Davis Ballad
- Blues Scam - Richard Wyands Swing (medium)
- Dee's Den - Richard Wyands Swing (medium)
- Midnight Creeper - Norman Simmons Swing (medium slow)
- No Kiddin' - Jon Davis 3/4 swing (medium up)
- Personal Space - Geoffrey Keezer Latin
- Red Sky Waltz - Don Friedman Swing (medium)
- Silk - Norman Simmons Swing (medium)
- So You Say - Cecilia Coleman Swing (medium up)
- Two Sides Of A Penny - Cecilia Coleman Swing (medium)
- Waltz For Marilyn - Don Friedman 3/4 swing (medium)
- Yes It Is - Richard Wyands Swing (medium)
Daryl Johns was born in the Bronx and began playing bass at age seven with encouragement from his father, drummer Steve Johns, and his mother, saxophonist Debbie Keefe. Johns has studied with Chip Jackson and Dave Santoro. He has attended the Jazz in July program, the Vermont Jazz Center, and the Litchfield Jazz Camp. Johns sits in regularly around the New York area with musicians including Joe Lovano, Dave Liebman, and Randy Brecker. He also performs throughout New York and New Jersey with a trio of his peers. Johns was featured on a Fox television segment called “12-Year-Old Jazz Prodigy." Read more...